This type of profile is used to seal endings of 10mm structured polycarbonate sheets.
Structured polycarbonate is a light, impact-resistant cellular material, characterized by:
- high mechanical resistance;
- good heat insulation;
- weather resistance (can be used at temperature range from -40°C to +120°C);
- low weight;
- easy treatment and mounting; protection against UV rays (which ensures prolonged useful life of the material, prevents its yellowing, loss of durability);
- possibility to create bent structures without thermal treatment;
- 10 year manufacturer’s guarantee regarding retaining of optical features.
Applications: in construction - for sheds, roof windows, conservatories, greenhouses, pools and public transport stops, glazing balconies, partition walls, in advertising and design - window dressing, outdoor ads.