- Very good filling capabilities
- Excellent adhesion on most materials
- High thermal and acoustical insulation
- Usable in low temperatures
- Enhanced UV resitance
- Bonding and fixing of roof tiles, window and door
- Insulation of window frames
- Insulation of door frames
- Filling of cavities
- Sealing of openings in roof constructions and insulation materials
- Creating soundproof screens
- Filling of cavities around pipes
- Fixing of roof tiles and wall panels
Application temperature (environment) of this product is -5°C to +35°C.
Can has preferably to be stored for at least 12 hours in room
temperature. Recomended can temperature: +5…+30 °C.