The coolant is designed for use in heating and climat control systems with equipment made of steel, plastics, iron and copper. Protects the system from freezing. Extends the life of heating equipment and protects it against freezing.
COMPOSITION: Ethylene glycol, anti-corrosion additives, defoamers, stabilizing additives and package of high quality, multifunctional additives.
- Contains a balanced set of corrosion inhibitors to protect steel, iron, copper, brass, duraluminium;
- Does not contain nitrites, amines and phosphates;
- Do not freeze at temperatures down to -40˚C;
- Protects heating equipment against corrosion;
- Do not damage sealings;
- Eliminates the formation of scale and other mineral deposits on the surfaces of the heating equipment;
- The boiling point of +120˚C;
- The service life of the heating system is at least 5 years if used in accordance with the rules of operation.
STORAGE: Store in a tightly closed container at temperatures above 5°C, in a dry ventilated area.