Putty for aligning gaps and cracks in floors before painting. Putty contains special cellulose fiber and acrylic polymers, that improves its features – wear resistance, flexibility and adhesion. Well binds with wooden, concrete, plaster and other surfaces.
- Very plastic;
- Ready for use;
- Contains substances that prevent originating of mold and fungus;
- Greatly smoothens surfaces, easy grinding;
- Ideal surface for painting with different types of paints;
- Quick drying;
- Long term storage in hermetically sealed container;
- Small mass consumption on 1m².
- USER GUIDE: Putty should be applied with a trowel on dry, clean and degreased surfaces, justified and after drying, grind with a sandpaper. Can be painted with all kinds of paints.
DRYING TIME: 1mm in 1 hour in +20°C temperature. Tools to be washed with water.
STORAGE: In original package, 20ºC temperature stored approximately for – see the label. May not freeze. Mix well before use.