Field of ApplicationReady-to-use, sprayable filler/surfacer for professional application. Particularly suitable for in-situ concrete, limestone block and AAC/cellular concrete elements and gypsum plasterboards (sandwich-type plaster boards/drywalls).Suitable to obtain surface quality level Q3 or Q4 corresponding to specifications given in German BVG Data Sheet No. 2 and BFS Data Sheet No. 12.
- Emission-minimised and solvent-free.
- Water-dilutable, ecologically compatible, low odour.
- High adhesive strength.
- Rigid/stiff, when thoroughly cured; shrinks only slightly (low sagging).
- Can be sanded in dry condition and felted in wet condition.
- Easy to apply and to smoothen.
- Reaction to fire: Class A2-s1,d0 as per DIN EN 13501-1.
Material Base / VehicleSynthetic resin dispersion/emulsion according to German standard DIN 55945.
Packaging/Package Size25 kg PE bag, 40 kg bucket, 25 kg bucket
ColoursNatural White. Tintable to a max. of 5 % with CaparolColor or AmphiColor® (AVA) colourants.
Gloss LevelMatt (flat)
Keep in a cool, but frost-free place.