The Buyer may receive products ordered on the online store buvniecibas-abc.lv in Būvniecība ABC stores at Mūkusalas street 93, Riga, or Ata street 5A, Riga, during their working hours, or, should the Buyer has specified another address within the territory of the European Union for receipt of products in the order, they shall be delivered to the address specified by the Buyer for a separate payment by agreeing the time for that between the parties.
Expenses for delivery of products to the address, which is not the outlet of the Seller, shall be determined pursuant to the rates of the product carrier attracted by the Seller. When ordering the product, the Buyer shall be entitled to become familiar with such rates.
The Seller shall prepare the product for delivery to the Buyer within three (3) working days once the Seller has received payment for the ordered products. When the product is prepared for delivery, the Seller shall inform the Buyer on that by sending a notification to the e-mail address of the Buyer and/or phone number of the Buyer.
The Buyer shall take out the products at Būvniecības ABC outlets within seven (7) days, counting from the day of sending of the notification of the Seller regarding receipt of the product.
Should the Buyer fail to take out the product within the term set in the previous sentence, it shall be deemed that the Buyer has violated the terms and conditions of the Agreement. In such a case the Seller shall be entitled to unilaterally withdraw from the Agreement and Seller may pay back to the Buyer the amount of money paid for products, withholding additional costs arising to the Seller.
The Order shall be deemed as executed, when the product is delivered to the Buyer and the Buyer has signed a document (invoice, delivery note etc.) for receipt of the product.
Should the Buyer want to cancel the order or want to make changes therein, it may be performed until processing of the order for delivery to the Buyer and in such a case the Buyer shall contact with the Seller via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, specifying the particular date and number of the order as well as specifying changes or the need to cancel the order.
The Seller shall reserve the right not to serve the order, should the Seller fail to communicate with the Buyer over the phone number or e-mail specified by him or her.
The product shall be issued only to the person, who has ordered them, therefore it will be required to present a personal identity document at the moment of receipt of the product. Otherwise the order will not be issued.
Should the product supplier be not able to meet the Buyer at the address specified in the order, the money paid for delivery, if any, shall not be paid back.
The Buyer shall be responsible for accurate and complete presentation of data. Should the repeated delivery or delivery to another address be necessary, a fee may be applied for such a service.
DPD Pickup network
Pickup network provides unique, convent and joint infrastructure to send and receive parcels. It is a convenient and safe alternative for receiving parcels in Pickup Paku Skapis or Pickup Paku Bode points.
DPD Pickup Paku Bode is opportunity to receive parcels in DPD Latvia partner’s points in Latvia. Points are located in shops, salons and other service places.
DPD Paku Skapis is opportunity to receive parcels in parcel terminals in largest cities. They are placed in publicly accessible locations with the opportunity to get your parcel 24 hours a day.
When the parcel will arrive in Pickup point, consignee will receive SMS that will contain: parcel number, Pickup point name, address and PIN codes.
Shipment size and weight restrictions for Pickup Paku Bode parcels:
- maximal weight of parcel - 20 kg;
- maximal girth 2m (2 widths + 2 heights + length), where the longest dimension is no longer than 1m.
Shipment size and weight restrictions for Pickup Paku Skapis parcels:
- maximal weight of parcel - 20 kg;
- maximal parcel size 61 x 44 x 37 cm.
- Pickup network coverage in Latvia can be viewed at the website www.dpd.lv.
- When the parcel will arrive in Pickup point, consignee will receive SMS
- SMS contains: parcel number, Pickup point name, address and PIN codes.
- To receive parcel in Pickup Paku Bode point consignee must show a personal identification document (passport, driving license, eID card) or tell PIN code and need to sign for receiving the parcel.
- Receive parcel in Pickup Paku Bode point can also third party, which can tell receivers Name, Surname and PIN code and also need to sign for receiving the parcel.
- To receive parcel in Pickup Paku Skapis consignee must enter only PIN codes.
- Receive parcel in Pickup Paku Skapis can any person which can enter PIN codes.
- Parcel can be take off 7 calendar days from receipt of SMS.