Video Surveillance Policy
Video surveillance policy on SIA “OPTIMERA LATVIA” sites
Thinking about your safety and the public safety as a whole, we carry out video surveillance in the supermarkets “Būvniecības ABC” in Ata iela 5a, Riga and Mūkusalas iela 93, Riga, as well as in the parking lots and warehouse area. This document describes how and where we process personal data associated with video surveillance. Video surveillance is carried out in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation Article 6 for the protection of property and the protection of vital interests of individuals, including protection of life and health.
Video surveillance is carried out:
- to prevent, control and detect criminal offenses in relation to property and assets (theft, vandalism etc.), as well as to protect your vital interests and those of other individuals, including health and life;
- to ensure safety (for customers, employees, documents, information);
- to detect trespassing in private property, burglary, theft, harassment, damage, financial fraud and other unlawful activities on the premises of the store and warehouses and outside;
- to allow you to park your vehicle for a specific time period (up to 2h) on our company parking lots at the “Būvniecības ABC” stores in Ata iela 5a, Riga and Mūkusalas iela 93, Riga, as well as to ensure order in these parking lots, and to prevent or detect crime.
Your personal data, i.e., the national license plate number of your vehicle, your image and records, as well as any other personal data and activity visible where video surveillance is carried out, is processed for the protection of our legitimate and vital interests, including the protection of health and life. Video surveillance data storage period depends on the technical capabilities and settings of the video surveillance equipment, except in cases of violation of property rights and violation of the vital interests of individuals, including life and health. The data collected at “Būvniecības ABC” Ata iela 5a, Rīga are stored in the video archive for no more than 40 days, after that the recorded data are automatically deleted. The data collected at “Būvniecības ABC” Mūkusalas iela 93, Rīga are stored in the video archive for no more than 23 days, after that the recorded data are automatically deleted.
Your personal data, i.e., your image and records, as well as all your personal data and activity visible in the location of the video surveillance may be transferred to:
- at their request, the pre-trial investigation authorities, emergency operators, public security institutions, the prosecutor's office, the court;
- service providers, security company in accordance with the terms of the contract;
- if you have not made the payment for parking your vehicle in the company parking lot, we will use the legal aid provided by a sworn advocate to check the state register of vehicles and vehicle owners (hereinafter - the Register) to use the license plate number to establish your name, surname, address, personal identification number that we require to contact you.
Your personal data will be processed only within the European Union. We currently do not intend to transfer and are not transferring your personal data to third countries.
You have the right to request a confirmation from us of whether we are processing your personal data and, in such cases, to request access to personal data we process about you. To use the aforementioned rights, please, submit a written application to us or our Data protection officer.
In some cases you may have the right to request us to delete your personal data. However, this does not apply in cases where we required by the law to store the data. To use the aforementioned rights, please, submit a written application to us or our Data protection officer. Please, note that, due to the specifics of the video surveillance process, we are unable to delete specific data.
In some cases you may have the right to restrict the processing of your personal data. To use the aforementioned rights, please, submit a written application to us or our Data protection officer. Please, note that, due to the specifics of the video surveillance process, we cannot guarantee that you will be able to fully implement your right to restrict personal data processing, as the collection of data is automatic, and you will not be able to complete your tasks or receive our services without becoming a subject of video surveillance.
If you have any questions about the processing of your personal data, please, contact us. If you are not satisfied with the response, you are entitled to submit a complaint to the Data State Inspectorate.
The contact information of the company responsible for the processing of your personal data:
Limited liability company "OPTIMERA LATVIA"
Ata iela 5a, Riga, LV-1009
Reg. No.: 40003140449
Telephone: +371 28305151;
Contact information of the Data protection officer:
You may contact our Data protection officer by writing to us to the address specified below and addressing it to the Data protection officer:
Agita.Kalneniece@saint-gobain.com or Ata ielā 5a, Rīga, LV 1009 with a remark: For Data protection officer.